Friday, October 10, 2008

Life is a Big Game

My sis asked: Then, what about people that "living just for passing by each day, same as every day"? Does it have a meaning? (in this life) For "nothing is meaningless".

My opinion:
Since there isn't 100% true in this world, therefore, I wouldn't dare to say it's a wrong way to live your life. If the person happy for just living like that, then why not? If, the person is my friend, and I think there is something wrong, like... this person is already too much wasting his/her time, without doing something "useful", then I will tell him/her my point of view. Just in case he/she never thought about it. But if he/she ever thought about it, or already knew, or really aware of that, and still, he/she lives the way he/she does, then I can't blame him/her. It's his/her choice.

What about me? I myself, thinking globally; I had been born, it wasn't my decision nor my asked. I had been born. While in this world that has so many things, why don't I try to explore. Don't scared of wrong, do not scared of fail. Do whatever I want to. If I failed, the sky wouldn't fall down. If the sky fell down, it had not been a big deal!

People like to make a purpose, want, desire, wish, dream. A purpose is a purpose. Nothing more, it make your life, your entire energy, focus on your purpose. What if you got it? Your life is fulfilled? Ah, bullshit! A purpose is something we make. WE make it. We manipulate our life. But, it is life, there to be manipulated. So, it's legal. Rather than the watcher, I'd better be the player. Make some purpose. It's just like a mini game. If you are a gamer, this life is a big game. In this big game, there are lots of mini game. How to collect gold from this game? You can try to open an ice cream shop. That's a mini game. Oh, this life is so much fun. What if I fail? Then you fail! Let's try another mini game? Or you still curious about that ice cream shop? Wanna give it a second chance? When you succeed with your mini game, you got your purpose. Is it the end of the game? I don't think so. It's just a mini game. Why don't you try to make relation with the opposite sex? Just like the SIMS. Yeah. Are you bored of all this stuff? Maybe you just don't know many other exciting mini game. That's why, please, read much, be opened... If you can enjoy this big game, you won't have too much time for sit and counting the day, watching the clock ticking. And suddenly, you are 70. It's time to finish this game. It's the end. Now let's look back, review what have you done. Pretty much? Pretty good? Satisfied? Not so good? Better luck next time!!! Cya!

3 comments:

  1. Two words.. 'understand & agree'
    But since I am quite lazy, I just want to play few mini games. But just want to make sure I play it well..
    Anyway.. good article!

    ReplyDelete