Tuesday, September 2, 2008

About Opportunity

Here are several of them I found from the internet:

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
Seneca (Roman philosopher, mid-1st century AD)

What if: A man offered me to buy a lottery ticket. Because I wanted to help him, I bought it. Then I won a big price from that ticket. Had I been done any preparations? The lottery ticket that was offered by the man was an opportunity for sure. Could that winning be called my luck? Please Seneca, accept that people do lucky sometimes. ^o^

"Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them."
Orison Swett Marden

Q: What so cool with "strong men"?
A: They are opportunities maker.
Q: Then who will get it?
A: Um.. I don't know. Maybe me!

No comments:

Post a Comment