Sunday, May 18, 2008

Poem - True Love is True

Watching a glass of water that is emptying,
slowly swallowing my regret of regrets,
The time keep moving forward,
But my soul is frozen in a piece of moment of us.

You and me both were wrong,
yourself that hunger for being freed,
and myself that could not understand,
all those happened without giving us a time to learn.

Separation produce no, more happiness,
separation doesn't give you more freedom,
all left is two shattered hearts,
and disgracing the immaculate love.

While the water hasn't run dry,
please forgive for I was young,
a green leave that just growing,
still searching and learning the meaning of life.

Although we are in different path now,
I want you to keep believing,
That true love is true.
And our soul will be once again reborn.

ps: request from my friend, therefore dedicate to D'Dy. Hope u will like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment