Thursday, May 29, 2008

Poem - I'm Lost

Yesterday's flower still in the vase,
capturing the picture of my withered lover.
In this very silent night,
I sipped the red of wine from the bottom of my glass...

Tired and wounded, I'm standing still,
trying hard to go through this long curving steps.
Counting another one sleepless night,
laughing at me in it's empty universe.

3 am why I couldn't sleep,
thinking of your words in yesterday's fight.
Searching another reason that could possibly,
still couldn't figure out your way of thinking.

This relation is killing me slowly,
drain my blood, suck my energy, stop my brain.
I can't sustain,... yet I can't accept.
So let me yell to the brother mountain!!!
And let me kneel to the father sky...
And let me surrender to the Lord of Time.

ps: for indah, hope u like it. sorry took awhile to make this. for I was busy lately.

2 comments:

  1. i like all about writing, keep on going. thanks a zillion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, setelah gue baca dan telusuri.. cie i lahhh..
    ternyata poem ini ditulis 1 hari sebelum gue putus ama jaret.
    ironis yah.., tapi poem ini bener2 menggambarkan kondisi hati gue saat itu..
    but lucky me.., now our relationship getting stronger.. losing someone will open ur eyes and realize their meaning in your life..
    from the bottom of my heart Wan, thanks alot..

    ReplyDelete