Sunday, April 20, 2008

Difference

I will bring another topic. Of course all is based on my point of view. Why do I keep saying "from my point of view"? This question has a relation with the topic I want to discuss now.

Before I'm now, I was an egoist, arrogant person. I was subjective, a stubborn. Hypocrite! Why did I say that? Do you ever... erm, I think most of the people is like that, they just don't realize it. Yes, you are one of them.

I think I'm the right man, the good man. I use logic. All my words are based on strong argument. I like to debate. I don't like something based on trust. Because It has no prove. People that trust something blindly, without even analyze it, or re think about it, is people that need an object. An object to hope, to ask, to beg, to blame, to share. It is because they are weak.

I was full of hate. I hate people that are weak, stupid. I couldn't stand with people that so... opposite to me. I would say that they are stubborn, because they didn't agree with me. I was even debating with my mom.

I don't want other people know my weakness! I will show that I'm strong. If you read my previous articles, I think you think I'm strong too. Do you want to know the real? The fact? The real and the fact is, I wrote those in a moment, a piece of moment in my life. Do you know the rest of the time? No? Ok! Then, I will tell you. The rest is not always like that. Stress, frustration, anger, hatred, emotion, and other junk... oops, it's not junk at all. Even those rubbish must be appreciated. Color of life.

I appreciate the differentiation. I realize we are all on the same level. Now I can appreciate a person that choose to be a beggar.

PS: for the higher level, I'm sorry, my articles still around these low level discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment